Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Turning of the trees quest bug

Aektann
Aektann
✭✭✭
Wyress Helene not showing up. This blocks progression of entire zone. Relog etc not working. Xbox eu
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 22 March 2023 14:06
  • odahjoor
    odahjoor
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem on PC Eu.
  • odahjoor
    odahjoor
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by odahjoor on 14 February 2023 15:55
  • Sanzz100
    Sanzz100
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I have the same problem on pc with this quest.
  • Fheiryn
    Fheiryn
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, still missing for me after 3 days on PC/EU.
    @Fheiryn - PC/EU Megaserver | Warden (Werewolf) enjoyer | "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
  • Tathie_Tath
    Tathie_Tath
    Soul Shriven
    Same... made a post about this some days ago but yeah... still a problem for me too
  • Tathie_Tath
    Tathie_Tath
    Soul Shriven
    Wanted to add an update to my issue. First i tried the quest i did the next story quest in line plus some other quests first and this one just didnt spawn the NPC's. This time i went with another character and went straight for the mill as soon as i saved King Casimir, but Bernard and Wyrdess Helele was both still missing. Also have an answer for a ticket from one from the team and described the problem to them, so hopefully it will be fixed some time soon
  • Sanzz100
    Sanzz100
    Soul Shriven
    The bug continues for me. Now Bernard Redain appears on the bridge to assign the quest, but Wyrdess Helene is still missing.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are investigating reports that Helene is not appearing in the quest “Turning of the Trees.” The FAQ below has troubleshooting that can help. As this is a known issue, we will be closing the thread going forward.

Turning of the Trees - Quest - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.