The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show me your Khajiit sliders

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I would especially like to see facial sliders for female Khajiit! I was surprised I could not find such info to make a character look like Khamira, for instance.

I feel I did something odd in creating my Khajiit but playing with an appearance change, I cannot seem to find what needs to be set right. I thought of posting screenshots, but rather than ask people to troubleshoot for me, I thought it would probably be best (as well as more generally helpful) to ask others to share their slider settings!
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK I took a shot. I never tried to replicate exactly an ingame character before. I feel I got kinda close, but it still needs tweeking.

Here is my source material, notice I cannot see her hair, ears, or neck. So I am not showing the sliders for them.

cn2v287ehezr.png

And here is the result;

gz5i9g24a4x3.png

And here are the sliders.

81rb0bjiswnx.png
    33cbagf2lt3u.png
    fyx1tngjxkai.png
    imz3hfvli5ne.png

There is a crease in her forehead I could not replicate.
    And I think her brows still could use some tweeking.

Anyway, I know this needs more tweeking, but I hope this helps at least somewhat.
    Edited by BlueRaven on 8 February 2023 02:48
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BlueRaven thank you so much, that REALLY helped! :smiley: I checked and adjusted the sliders but the big one I’d been overlooking was the top one, as I’ve not liked the “heroic” setting for Elven or Human characters and was wanting to give this Khajiit a bit of an innocent kitten look, so I’d had it on soft, but now moving the triangle to in between soft and heroic, along with adjusting some other sliders, fixes the facial shape that was bothering me and finally achieves the look I was going for! Thank you again! :blush: