The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Run Zeal of Zenithar event before Necrom drops

maximusrex45
maximusrex45
✭✭✭✭
With the Arcanist coming a Zeal of Zenithar event would be a great boon to preparing for all these new characters.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 7 February 2023 04:14
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event was super fun
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ...in what way?

The cheaper costs and increased inspiration would be better once you already have the character made, right? You realize that this next DLC is only the dungeons; we're not getting the Arcanist class until June when Necrom drops. Why would we want our levelling event to happen before we can make the characters?
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zeal isn't a leveling event, it is a crafting event, and amongst the rewards are mount training tomes and companion gear. I would rather have those ready when Necrom drops with my new character that needs gear for 2 new companions and 6 months worth of mount training. Cheaper teleports to wayshrines the new character hasn't found yet and 1/2 off houses that are account wide don't seem that worthwhile by comparison. I guess if someone is masochistic enough to want to make a new Arcanist their crafting main it would benefit them slightly to have the event come out after Necrom drops.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XSTRONG wrote: »
    This event was super fun

I agree, I really enjoyed Zenithar's. I really hope it becomes an annual event like New Life, and not an occasional event like Orsinium celebration.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post