The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(xb/NA) Don't need help, but I do need friends.

sheacummings
sheacummings
✭✭
I've tried several guilds, and even ones that said they were social weren't. I'm looking for a friend or group of friends to chill with in Tamriel.

Gamertag: CausticSkye

Primarily play in the evenings doing pretty much everything.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 4 February 2023 18:39
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you pvp by any chance? I'm on Xbox NA. I live in the eastern time zone and I play from about 9:30pm til midnight every night.

It isn't that I wouldn't be down to run some dungeons but I let my ESO plus account deactivate and I don't have many dungeons available to me.

I don't quest or explore-- but if you pvp I would be VERY interested in having someone to run with. @sheacummings
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    I've tried several guilds, and even ones that said they were social weren't. I'm looking for a friend or group of friends to chill with in Tamriel.

Gamertag: CausticSkye

Primarily play in the evenings doing pretty much everything.

We are nothing if not social, give us a try as one of your five guilds (CasuallyXbox, send an in-game mail to "OGCryptor" to join). or just add me to your friends list on xbox "OGCryptor". Looking forward to grouping with you!
    Casually Xbox Guild: Discord Server - Recruiting Thread - Guild Website - My information: Instagram - Twitch Stream - Youtube Channel - Discord Server - Xbox GT: OGCryptor - Mastodon Profile