The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't log to PTS

Daedra_Squirrel
Game just freezes. I deleted old PTS files from the game directory and from Documents. Re-installed PTS. The game freezes anyway. :(
  • Daedra_Squirrel
    The game freezes before character selection screen.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Daedra_Squirrel, If you could submit a ticket, we can help work you through this issue.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Faint_One
    Faint_One
    ✭✭✭
    same issue,cannot log
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Faint_One Please also submit a ticket. We can get this off to customer service to assist once we have a ticket number as well.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have issues with the FOV slider for third person? I have it maxed out on PTS and it's way closer than the actual server.

Also is there a vendor that gives new set items without have to actually grind for them on the PTS? This is my first PTS sorry!
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have same problem with freezing while loading into main menu
  • Cerulione
    Cerulione
    ✭✭✭
    Hello I face similar issue. I get the Bethesda logo and ZOS logo and then it's black screen. I had done the following and nothing works:
    - uninstall all addons from PTS
    - Reinstall PTS
    - repair PTS
    - update graphic driver
    - erase UserSettings and ShaderCache.Cooked --> I notice relaunching PTS does not regenerate User Settings file (but generate ShaderCache file
    - copy UserSettings file from live server
    - Copy usersettings + ShaderCache.Cooked file from live server

Nothing had work. I had submitted a ticket yesterday evening after tinkering for a week. I doubt ZoS will reply before next week at the earliest.

If any of you had similar issue and had managed to troubleshoot it please share your solution as I would love to go to PTS this week end.

@Cerulione - PC/EU - housing enthusiast, forever magden
    Open House List:

Bouldertree Refuge: Bag End, a hobbit's hole
    Seaveil Spire: Summer Seahouse
    Amaya Lake Lodge: Diagon Alley
    Pantherfang Chapel: Studio Ghibli's Spirited Away
    Autumn's Gate: Autumnal Mountain Lodge
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    v8.3.1 still not working
    Completely reinstalled, removed everything from documents/pts folder etc

if it goes live like this we will end up with no working game
  • marc.whiffenb16_ESO
    My wife is experiencing this with the new PTS but I am not. Can't see why there should be a difference between us

She has removed all AddOns, All save Variables. Has repaired. Restarted

Nothing.

I can get on with no diffuculties