Maintenance for the week of June 5:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 5, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 7, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 7, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
Gamepad Mode (Input Enabled, UI Disabled)
I received my Azeron Cyclops
today, but I can't use the analog stick input (It uses an XBOX controller stick for Windows) in ESO without constant interface changes.
- With Gamepad Mode Off, the analog stick for the gamepad doesn't function
- With Gamepad Mode On the UI sticks to the Gamepad UI, but the icons for all inputs flip back and forth each time I touch a key or the analog stick
- With Gamepad Mode Automatic the whole UI is flipping back and forth between Gamepad UI and Default UI each time I touch a key or the analog stick
I tried using Advanced Disable Controller UI
, but the add-on isn't maintained and it gave me errors when I tried it. I'd love to see a fourth option under Gamepad Mode "Input Enabled, UI Disabled
", but I was wondering if anyone knew of a functional way to emulate that. I looked at the .Lua files from ADCUI, but it seemed wildly complex. Modding a solution unfortunately doesn't seem to be as simple as: if going to change to Gamepad UI, Don't. 😩
I know the Logitech G13 has been around much longer, has anyone come up with viable solutions?