The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New Guild Skill Line

keninngarb16_ESO
Hi,

I would like to have a new guild skill line as "Guild Management".

Skills may add features like ;
  • hability to create and manage more than 1 guild.
  • Hability to increase maximum members count.
  • Hability to add more space in guild's bank and store.
  • Hability to reduce store taxes.
  • Hability about claimed forts management in cyrodill and guild HQ.

I have currently no idea on how the XP would be gained for this skill line.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, nice idea. Eve Online has a similar skill line for guild management.

Also add a point about increasing the bank deposit/withdrawal log to 24hrs.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Options
  • igottafro2002_ESO
    I would go one step further, Leadship Skill. Things such as access to a PvP "Commander" channel where people of these ranks can organize strategy better than chat being spammed by "X up and zerg Blue Road Keep!"

Might even be able to mix that in with the Emperor system, it could be done =P
    Options