The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Whitestrake's Mayhem 2023 canceled?

Sidewaves89
Sidewaves89
✭✭✭
@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno So yesterday on Developer_Direct was shown a picture with in-game events for the first quarter of the year. Much to my surprise, I did not find there The Whitestrake's Mayhem, which is supposed to be held in March. In this regard, I had a question, will the event be canceled or postponed, or was it simply forgotten to be added to the picture? Thanks in advance for your reply.
qz78rtun8ysh.jpg
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've definitely seen an official calendar picture somewhere with Mayhem mentioned happening in March, right before the Jester's Fest.
  • Sidewaves89
    Sidewaves89
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I've definitely seen an official calendar picture somewhere with Mayhem mentioned happening in March, right before the Jester's Fest.

It was posted in ESO official twitter on january 23.
  • Dev1Spec
    Dev1Spec
    Soul Shriven
    A good question, also i find confusing situation during Developer_Direct seesion with 0 info about servers update.

1v6yysn6clkn.jpg
    ZoS failed 2nd "Year of performance update" so no mayhem on EU :D
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also curious about this. It would mark the second pvp event cancelled consecutively, after the tel var event failed to occur in 2022.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster