The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PlayStation/PC EU][18+] The Circus of The Damned is looking for new members of our travelling band!

LorienofSkyrim
Who we are: a community of wondrous freaks, you might even call us a group of friends

What we value: teamwork, friendship, fun

What we do: help for trials, skyshard and lorebook runs, grouping for world bosses and world events, dungeons and more

What we offer: a helpful and social community, PVE training runs for trials and dungeons, an open PSN Party, active discord server, guild house with all essentials, guild trader (PS only trader right now, but looking to grow)

What we ask of you: be helpful and kind; join our discord server to sign up for events and for better communication with other guild members; if participating in PVE activities having a mic is preferred but not essential so long as you can hear instructions during group activities

To become a full member of the Circus feel free to reach out to us. Apply to the guild and join us on discord: https://discord.gg/UhRDSEe

We can‘t wait to meet! 😀
Edited by LorienofSkyrim on 29 November 2022 18:27
  • OtakuOfMe
    OtakuOfMe
    ✭✭
    sounds nice, though if can ask some questions:

so you are chill with people enjoying the quest in group content when doing it the first time? (I assume as you responded to my forum post, but autist i like to be on the clear side heh)

so you can help people who are still noobs with group dungeons and absolute beginners with trials?
    (I am a desperate case really xD no clue how to suit best gear or get max damage if thats an issue. btw you do arenas too?)

and last: would it be a problem that I stream my content on twitch? (given I have as good as 0 viewers most of the time)

to make up for the many questions, some additional info to our charas :smiley:
    my magcro is currently training as a werewolf (former main is vamp and wanted a change, also it seems to be vamp got nerfed to death now), as DPS focus one bar with summons, scythe, graveyard and spammable. was never good with 2 bars and training my other main in antiquities, cause thinking to try oakensoul ring. as we do in order, i dont have psijic skills yet (we just started glemumbra after finishing aldmeri dominion - just over a month ago we started in general).
    though we got us companions, she has ember, me isobel which i use as tank. world bosses and public dungeons we do good at least. just not complex bosses.
    She has a templer healer, though i dont know her skills, the typical things. she is super into healing and I think a good one at that.
    my other mains are a stamNB vamp thats pretty bad and a templer healer as well. oh and over 500CP currently
    oh and for voices: we are trans women but not really voice trained.

so i hope it is a good fit, sounds promising for sure if you have us. we are from the UK btw but as german I speak german as well.
  • LorienofSkyrim
    Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out:)

We welcome ppl to our community playing at whatever pace they like be it questing, dungeons, trials, housing, etc.

As for helping ppl in dungeons, etc. We were all new once mate so myself and the rest of the guild will gladly help any way we can, we are very into doing dungeons together and are hoping trials will come soon!

As for streaming that is no problem I used to stream myself until the summer (taking a break lol) and also to very few ppl 🤭.

Your characters sound great if you start following builds and or need advice we will help where we can. As for your voices no worries talk when you feel comfortable :) we try to make a home for everyone and have a few members of the trans community in our server.

I'm Irish myself but we have ppl from all over Europe including the UK so you'll fit right in there.

Pop into our discord when you like and we'll get you up to date with our rules and roles etc and get you setup in the server and in game :)
  • SpectralRaven
    Hi are you still recruiting? I'm really new to both eso and gaming on a pc feeling quite overwhelmed and lost. Do you have room for total new players like me? Or do I need a little bit more experience?
  • LorienofSkyrim
    Hi are you still recruiting? I'm really new to both eso and gaming on a pc feeling quite overwhelmed and lost. Do you have room for total new players like me? Or do I need a little bit more experience?

Hi There, thanks for your interest! we are very new player friendly ! we were all new once so we always offer the helping hand where we can :) feel free to pop into our discord welcome room and we'll get you setup there and in game.

Hope you like the game so far :)