Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Is there an addon that shows *where* style pages/style motifs come from?

daemondamian
daemondamian
✭✭✭
I have craftstore and the character knowledge addons so I know what motifs I have or haven't learned yet but other than using google to check what comes from where (zone or otherwise) is there any addon that shows this information in-game?

I know can use the Lore Library and then Open Achievement for a particular style which then shows me which zone or dlc or chapter that style comes from but having a tooltip or extra column and searchability with the relevant info in Character Knowledge or Craftstore would be so much better.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i usually just go straight to the achievement and search for the style master achievement for the related motif instead of doing 2 menu hops lol

the character knowledge one is helpful for figuring out what your missing/know, but the hover tooltip doesnt actually say where the motif comes from which i think might help improve that addon lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, and there also is no API to tell us that, so if an addon exists it needs to be updated manually providing all this information (like LibSets was created to show where and how sets drop -> all manually colected and updated each patch :-( Thanks ZOs ... :wink: )
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks both for your replies :)
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    Trait Buddy can do what you want. Just wanted to add it tracks motifs and not style pages.
    Edited by Lucifer_Sam on 2 December 2022 05:47