Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvp wardens: stam vs magicka

worrallj
worrallj
✭✭✭✭✭
Decided to make a pvp warden but can't decide which way to go. I honestly don't even understand the difference given hybridization. I often hear ppl say stamina is stronger. Why would that be if the skills are hybrid and you can have the same load out pretty much either way? And what makes stamina Warden in particular stronger?
  • lonnml
    lonnml
    ✭✭✭
    Ice staff magden
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice staff stamden
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ice staff warden lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What sets are people running on their warden builds? Anything meta or trying out odd builds? I'm thinking of running a crit damage build, but a viable frost warden build would be awesome.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What sets are people running on their warden builds? Anything meta or trying out odd builds? I'm thinking of running a crit damage build, but a viable frost warden build would be awesome.

Meta of course, but with the ice staff.
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can do a crit build with an Ice staff.
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    I made my pvp guy last year so pretty much outta date now but I only dabble in pvp anyways.

StamDen - Two Handed - Dark Convergence - New Moon Acolyte.

I mostly use him for grinding and arenas as he's really good for that.
  • Ramzdonb16_ESO
    Ramzdonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just use what every other player in the game is using, vate ice staff + masters dual wield and build as tanky as you can. The enemy input delay and the cast times will carry you as you melt them away without thinking.