The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cradle of Shadows: No Death PS/NA

Triplesixtyson
Triplesixtyson
✭✭✭
Hi guys! Ive put quite a few hours into Cradle of Shadows over the undaunted event and beyond and just now realized I only need my no death to complete the trifecta. I would love to put a team together to get this finished.

Im well versed in trifectas and enjoy the achievements that go with them, sometimes its just tough getting a group together. Thats why ive decided to come here.

So, anyone who is either willing to help OR those who would like to go for the trifecta from scratch can send a PSN message to: Mister_MFT
Or leave me a message here.

Let me know where you fit in and ill make it all happen. Any help/support would be greatly appreciated and I promise we will all have a great time together 😁

I look forward to hearing from some of you. Cheers!

(Ill be playing my dps)

Edited by Triplesixtyson on 17 October 2022 00:21
  • Triplesixtyson
    Triplesixtyson
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to an amazing group last night me and another player were able to complete our trifectas. There are so many great people in the ESO community, it really is special. I woke up tired but ohhhh sooo satisfied with my achievement. Cheers guys!