The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weird Lag Spurts XBOX NA

Jarl_Ironheart
Jarl_Ironheart
✭✭✭✭
For about the last week or so I have been questing around with my nightblade and killing enemies. I am primarily using surprise attack and flurry along with alot of animation canceling and light weaving but I keep running into weird lag when it comes to my flurry and surprise attack. I'll hit the button and it's takes like a second delay and then all the damage I dealt will go through. It's really strange and kinda annoying, especially when playing a fast paced character like nightblade. It's not my internet as I have half gig internet speed and a ethernet cable plus this never happens. Is it the skills being weird or is the servers/eso?

Anyone else have this issue? I'm on Xbox NA btw.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 27 September 2022 01:57
Push Posh Applesauce, Pocket Full of Marmalade.
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed it this afternoon after work. In the morning before work, everything seemed fine.
  • Jarl_Ironheart
    Jarl_Ironheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    MJ202 wrote: »
    I noticed it this afternoon after work. In the morning before work, everything seemed fine.

I wonder if it's just due to the servers not being able to handle prime time traffic anymore. Hopefully we can get those upgraded servers next year.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jarl_Ironheart

If the lag continues, you can try the steps below to help with latency in ESO.

Latency / Lag - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Fluke.Slywalker
    Fluke.Slywalker
    ✭✭✭
    This is happening for me too on Xbox EU. Despite what the above link Bill posted suggests, there is nothing wrong with my Internet connection or my competence.

Are you running Xbox Series X?
  • Jarl_Ironheart
    Jarl_Ironheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is happening for me too on Xbox EU. Despite what the above link Bill posted suggests, there is nothing wrong with my Internet connection or my competence.

Are you running Xbox Series X?

I am on a Xbox One. Basic. I thinks it a first year. I haven't had any issues like this up until lately so I don't think it would be the console itself.