The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keybind Profiles?

Aelthwyn
Aelthwyn
✭✭✭✭
It would be nice to have some kind of drop down on the controls page that would allow you to quickly swap between different keybind set ups.

It might seem useless to many people, but personally I'd prefer different set ups when I'm on my apple laptop (with no mouse) vs. my gaming PC. I don't know if this is possible but it seems like it would be something that could be done. I've gotten very tired of having to manually switch a number of bindings on a daily basis depending on where I'm playing.

Does this sound useful to anyone else?

Is there anyone who might be up to the task?

Does it already exist and I just failed to find it while combing through minion?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out Binder, it hasn't been updated in years but it still works.

It takes some time to set up because you need to change all the keybindings to what you want, then save them, then make any changes you want and save that and so on, but after that it's very quick and easy to use. You just use chat commands to load whichever set you want (you can choose the names).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Votans Keybinder should allow such profiles if I remember correctly. Or maybe it was only copying them to each character.