The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The Best Vamp POV Infinite Batswarm Video I've Seen

jamesmw_ESO
I just wanted to share it. It's incredible watching one guy occupy an entire raid full of enemies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucmjldufa6U
  • herbisaurusub17_ESO
    herbisaurusub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    is this supposed to be fun
    Options
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahaha omg, thanks for sharing
    Options
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    One thing that video proves; Players are absolutely *** at times as they try to solo their way in melee against something. Most of them just stood there.
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
    Options
  • Crescent
    Crescent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Negate Magic didn't even work against him.
    Options
  • Cutekhaos
    Cutekhaos
    ✭✭✭
    As a vamp that is terrifying yet awesome. I am sure that will be nerfed.
    Options
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Um, this player looks like an Emperor which are supposed to be powerful.
    Options
  • the_Burne
    the_Burne
    wow
    Options
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing that video proves; Players are absolutely *** at times as they try to solo their way in melee against something. Most of them just stood there.

It was like 20 against one, who is going solo here?
    Vamps are just plain broken.
    Options
  • ChampionSheWolf
    ChampionSheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    BrassRazoo wrote: »

Re-read what I wrote.
    Harbinger of The Black Wolves.
    Member of Grindstone.

Ebonheart Pact
    Tyra Ravenheim - Templar (newly rerolled)
    Options
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    The video is showing EMPEROR Vampire, Emperors are meant to be extremely powerful. :|
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
    Options
  • Jadakin
    Jadakin
    ✭✭✭
    Anzaman wrote: »
    The video is showing EMPEROR Vampire, Emperors are meant to be extremely powerful. :|

Where does it say it's an Emperor?
    Options
  • Anzaman
    Anzaman
    ✭✭✭
    Jadakin wrote: »
    Where does it say it's an Emperor?
    It's Pryda's video. Go wonder. :\

She has been Emperor for like... forever on Auriel's Bow -campaign, EU.
    Nilene Nightsky - Healer Warden
    Niomia Nightsky - Stamina Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact (EU) Veteran: 10 - CP: 101
    Options
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emperor or not, that is just wrong.

no player should ever be able to face tank 20 other players.
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
    Options
  • Catroots
    Catroots
    Soul Shriven
    One thing they might do to fix it is put some kind of limit on the amount of ultimate cost reduction buffs and enchantments. Cap how much you can stack so to prevent near constant use of ultimates.

I think it's kinda cool though, looks like a good build. I hope they don't squish it too much.
    Options
  • mishimon
    mishimon
    A SHAME!! Zenimax just broke the entire game.

New lamer stuff for u zenimax.

Pasive atributes of vampire its broken.

If you are in the state 4 of vampirism you dont have 60% discount from skills until you change your vampirism stage and wait for a staga change in-game. If you lost your conection meanwhile you go again with 0 discount on vampire skills.

ZENIMAX JOKE??

oh, another LoL thing... if you put set of the dragon (20% discount of ultimate) and and you unequip dragon set without change weapon.... BINGOOOO!!! you have the benefits of the set without set!!!

YAY!! ty Zenimax!! suscription canceled. I hope all the PvP comunity do the same thing and zenimax walk the way with pugs and randoms; because you have a friendly game for this type of people.

Options
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow...are people still arguing that this is not OP? Emperor or not,even Pre-CU Jedi wouldn't be able to take on 40 people at once. This is clearly broken. His health keeps regenerating, and so does his mana and stam, and he is spamming his Ult. R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r.......hold on.....r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r.... That is just broken.
    Options
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But it looks like so much fun.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRBwvIX7Sao
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

Options
  • Klimarov
    Klimarov
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing to nerf. I stated it with previous video and will sum up quickly here.

First thing first. She is not using bat swarm leech, the uses invisibility one. Which mean she is not regenerating any HP. 2nd she has some purple gear, plus she is Emperor and most likely vr10. I also saw how she was using hp pots every moment it was up.

Now what do those enemies represent? level? gear? emperor? vampire status?

looks like most of them were weak, with improper spec and low level, and of course had problem killing the mad vamp.

What i do agree on with you all is that not a single Ultimate should be spammable like that. i Did see that it was always up, however i didn't notice it gradually recharging, bringing another idea that the ult had an "always up" bug, or actually costed 2 ultimate, which is plain gay.
    Options