The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Video Setting

Wolfshead
Wolfshead
✭✭✭✭
I have problem which i think i to do with game.

Yesterday i did a quest call Troublemarker and i lower my video setting so i could see damn rat and when i complete the quest i change back and to my old video setting on Ultra-High i could only change to Medium :o

And Texture setting i could only set to Medium every other setting i could set to max while my gf can change the over all setting on video to Ultra-High

She have GeForce GT 640 and gfx driver 335.23 from nivida
I have GeForce GTX 660 and gfx driver 335.23 from nivida

And all over other game i play i can have max setting on my video setting in those game but not in ESO so my question dont ESO support GeForce GTX 660 yet or is there a video setting bug in last patch for until yesterday i could have my Texture setting max setting.
If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Stavro
    Stavro
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62865/where-s-my-high-quality-textures

Communication with tech support didn't lead to anything other than standard replies like update your video driver, use the client repair, etc. I still use the default button X and then reconfigure the video settings (gamma, view distance, etc) each time I run the game.
    Options
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfotunately I do not have straight up answer but I'm sure you'll be able to manually force those by modifying settings file. Just need to find somewhere what parts of the settings file is to be modified.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Options
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syntse wrote: »
    Unfotunately I do not have straight up answer but I'm sure you'll be able to manually force those by modifying settings file. Just need to find somewhere what parts of the settings file is to be modified.

Yes i got to work after i reinstall ESO the Texture setting was set on max setting but you should not need to reinstall whole game :\
    Stavro wrote: »
    Same here. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62865/where-s-my-high-quality-textures

Communication with tech support didn't lead to anything other than standard replies like update your video driver, use the client repair, etc. I still use the default button X and then reconfigure the video settings (gamma, view distance, etc) each time I run the game.

That is stupid and what i dont get my gf have inferior gfx card then me and she can change to video setting to Ultra-High and we both use the same gfx driver but only the cards is different it sound more like ESO dont have support to new gfx card and i hope the add more gfx card in one of patch soon.

If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    Options
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    So any news on this problem is be look in to or not for atm my Texture setting set on Medium and i cant change it get really annoyed to be honest.
    Options