Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Post Your (Orc) Chieftains and Berserkers Thread

Nomadic_Atmoran
Nomadic_Atmoran
✭✭✭✭✭

H'Vak the Grimjawl of the Fahkrull Clan. Fahkrull Clan is notorious through out Wrothgar, High Rock and the North for their bloodlusted berserkers, blood magic, human sacrifices to Malacath and propensity for necromancy.
llxrb0iitdfo.jpg
524crlh8nwtl.jpg
6xm9o0bau4ks.jpg
r4k6nuzcuapi.jpg

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 8 August 2022 01:47
Penniless Sellsword Company
Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    i got one here
    ys21cjdtkm7h.png
    the wall of the covenant
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posing for a metal album cover...
    8k7c0m1l3hnn.png
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oIr0tE3.png
    O24qG79.png
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Hvíthákarl
      Hvíthákarl
      ✭✭✭
      Glad to see some love towards Orcs! Since I main one and they 100% fit the aesthetic, I'm also adding to the "Orcs in Black Drake Clanwrap Club" :D
      74lbb6d2vi2r.jpg
      vh4ahuovbes0.jpg
    • Dorkener
      Dorkener
      ✭✭✭
      0a4p7b4057dv.png
      99mb4oxjo146.png
    • Kisakee
      Kisakee
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Grobuk Flowerfriend, head of the noble tribe.
      5l6h4rwtof7b.jpg
      Edited by Kisakee on 31 July 2022 12:55
      "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
    • BlueRaven
      BlueRaven
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ssrfs5dbsgw7.png

Drukara, the last of Clan Grutog, the Axe Clan. Devoted follower of Malacath.

b5n9fuv2mp1l.png
      Edited by BlueRaven on 31 July 2022 13:11
    • Nomadic_Atmoran
      Nomadic_Atmoran
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      These are some fearsome and for the one very swagger Orcs. Keep em coming!
      Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
      Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
      Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
    • NotaDaedraWorshipper
      NotaDaedraWorshipper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Just Chieftains and Berserkers? How oddly specific.
      [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    • Sawbones194
      Sawbones194
      ✭✭✭
      That's my Stadia Character but I changed to Xbox and try to regain the Malacath Set but that's all quite hard on Europe server on Xbox.

yocc6mws73gm.jpg

• Supreme_Atromancer
      Supreme_Atromancer
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Specific? Yes. But odd? I don't think so. People just happen to love the rough, aggressive, barbaric roots of the orcs. Skip me on the lame, kimono-wearing "oUr OrCs ArE dIfFeReNt" ( https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OurElvesAreDifferent ) crap and keep these images coming!
    • spartaxoxo
      spartaxoxo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      What's wrong with the way ESO differentiates it's Orcs? I think it's kinda cool that Orcs aren't one note in this game.
    • Redguards_Revenge
      Redguards_Revenge
      ✭✭✭✭
      Hmm. I was about to post a photo of my orc main but then II looked up orc berserker. The outfit didn't meet the criteria.
    • Supreme_Atromancer
      Supreme_Atromancer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      spartaxoxo wrote: »
      What's wrong with the way ESO differentiates it's Orcs? I think it's kinda cool that Orcs aren't one note in this game.

It feels contrived for the sake of being "different". As if it were following a formula for being cool, and in doing so, missing the chemistry. When its done well, its integrated and organic, and seems to fit into the story. When its just a random "kimono on an orc", it just feels like a cheesy "combine 2 random things!"

Its the same with the Stags of Z'en thing. Like they went "you know what was cool in Morrowind? Insect armour! Let's do that!" when the original was integrated into the world, cool, unique, but believable, fit the tone and engineered right into the world.
      Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on 1 August 2022 12:59
    • spartaxoxo
      spartaxoxo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

It feels contrived for the sake of being "different". As if it were following a formula for being cool, and in doing so, missing the chemistry. When its done well, its integrated and organic, and seems to fit into the story. When its just a random "kimono on an orc", it just feels like a cheesy "combine 2 random things!"

Its the same with the Stags of Z'en thing. Like they went "you know what was cool in Morrowind? Insect armour! Let's do that!" when the original was integrated into the world, cool, unique, but believable, fit the tone and engineered right into the world.

Hmm. Fair enough, I suppose. I personally think it's well integrated into this game, because we get to see the differences in Orc Culture with the Wrothgar DLC, which I think is one of the best ones in the game IMO. But, I can see that point too.
      Edited by spartaxoxo on 1 August 2022 13:11
    • Supreme_Atromancer
      Supreme_Atromancer
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm. Fair enough, I suppose. I personally think it's well integrated into this game, because we get to see the differences in Orc Culture with the Wrothgar DLC, which I think is one of the best ones in the game IMO. But, I can see that point too.

I actually love Wrothgar too. The zone worldspace is amazing, one of my favourites, probably. The individual characters were believable and really interesting, and the dramatic tension they built up around that was great.
    • Nomadic_Atmoran
      Nomadic_Atmoran
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hmm. I was about to post a photo of my orc main but then II looked up orc berserker. The outfit didn't meet the criteria.

Not discriminating. Someone posted their fancy pants Orc above. No harm in that. Not all chieftains and berserkers wear fur and war paint.
    • EnerG
      EnerG
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      jtra378x1tm5.jpg
      (Phone pic, sorry)

This is Mothra gra-Orbbu, elder twin sister to my other alt Mothul gro-Orbbu. The orbbu clan were wiped out over a petty spat, Mothul escaped with his sister protecting her since she was small and frail but very magically inclined. She ended up as a mage apprentice in a noble house in the nibbenay area after they took notice of the girl doing magic tricls for coin in town.
    • Supreme_Atromancer
      Supreme_Atromancer
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      7pk15bune1ip.png
      u2w5zgab4g5n.png

• meekmiko
      meekmiko
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      35d6azu20a14.png
      uw9z7kknqpe3.png
      🌟PC/NA CP2000+ [Been playing since 2016]
      vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
      • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
      • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
      • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
      • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
      • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
      • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
      • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
      • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
      • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
      • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
      • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
      • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
      • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
      • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
      • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
      • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
      • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
      • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
      • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
      • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
      • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
      • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
      • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
      • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
      • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
      • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
      • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
      • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
      • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
      • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
      • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • kaushad
      kaushad
      ✭✭✭✭
      Not discriminating. Someone posted their fancy pants Orc above. No harm in that. Not all chieftains and berserkers wear fur and war paint.

If anything, it's more typical of them to wear metal armour. Orcs are some of the most renowned armourers in Tamriel and their isolated strongholds are remarkably well equipped compared to other "barbarians" because of that dedication. Not that every Orc goes around in a full orichalcum suit.
      Edited by kaushad on 1 August 2022 14:29
    • sPark101
      sPark101
      ✭✭✭
      huu8yioixx7j.png
    • VaultDweller
      VaultDweller
      ✭✭
      Because I enjoy the level of creativity displayed by everyone, I thought I would share my tribute to Japanese Oni:
      zj3cvxb823uz.png
      5ubfepygh1u2.png

• Malthorne
      Malthorne
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      g62as7bbgqd7.png
      kj70ecetxkpp.png
    • captainwolfos
      captainwolfos
      ✭✭✭✭
      3vdx9wecs8j8.png
      Enemy of Boob Plates
      For the Covenant! For the High King!
      Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
      Spill some blood for me, dear brother
    • NotaDaedraWorshipper
      NotaDaedraWorshipper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Specific? Yes. But odd? I don't think so. People just happen to love the rough, aggressive, barbaric roots of the orcs. Skip me on the lame, kimono-wearing "oUr OrCs ArE dIfFeReNt" ( https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OurElvesAreDifferent ) crap and keep these images coming!

Yes it is odd. There is more to orsimer than just berserkers and chieftains. A lot more. Elder Scrolls orsimer are well implemented race in the setting with an unique lore to them and not the slightest lame in my opinion. Tropes aren't always bad either, far from, and who decides if an elf is different or not? Elves and creatures similar to them exist in numerous myths and folklore and they vary a lot.

OP could've just asked people to post their orcs but of some reason needed to specify chieftains and berserkers, which is what I found odd. How can someone even determine an orc is a chieftain or not? Answer is you can't unless you're told they are one.
      I like that in Elder Scrolls orsimer value crafting a lot and are seen as one of Tamriel's best stone and metalworkers. Think too few people dress up their orcs in clothes and armour that honours Malacath and his code.
      Stags of Z'en fits the world. It is a bosmer motif and for once show that they are excellent crafters (compared to their lacking furniture), especially with leather, and finding creative ways to use animal products. As the lore says. This includes using the various giant insects that are found in Valenwood such as thunderbugs.
    • BlueRaven
      BlueRaven
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Why is the subject controversial? I think the subject is fine.

If the subject was “High Elf Mages” would we even be discussing it? Yes, we all know High Elves are more then mages, but the subject is the subject.

If a post was made about dark elf assassins, or wood elf archers, would we still be having this conversation?

The subject is orc chieftains and/or berserker/brawlers. It’s fine.
    • spartaxoxo
      spartaxoxo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Because I enjoy the level of creativity displayed by everyone, I thought I would share my tribute to Japanese Oni:
      zj3cvxb823uz.png
      5ubfepygh1u2.png

Wow what a creative use of that skin! Love it.
    • NotaDaedraWorshipper
      NotaDaedraWorshipper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      BlueRaven wrote: »
      Why is the subject controversial? I think the subject is fine.

If the subject was “High Elf Mages” would we even be discussing it? Yes, we all know High Elves are more then mages, but the subject is the subject.

If a post was made about dark elf assassins, or wood elf archers, would we still be having this conversation?

The subject is orc chieftains and/or berserker/brawlers. It’s fine.

...It's not controversial? I just find it oddly specific, and yes high elf mages, dark elf assassins and wood elf archers would be just as oddly specific. I like orsimer a lot, so that's not the issue here.
      But I suppose just asking for orcs would make this thread the same as the already existing show your orc threads. Which it already kinda is.
    • NotaDaedraWorshipper
      NotaDaedraWorshipper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      As for said topic. I have this old outfit of my orc necromancer. A norcromancer if you may. Which probably is the closest to fit this theme.
      YxAKXlF.png

And two newer ones I've no idea if they do. The character is more a priest/shaman if anything. But he do need an armour sometimes. And he likes to wear his silken robes when visiting civilisation.

hlkFvba.png
      This one being the more actual armour with some orichalcum useage.
      d2aTcjW.png
      Helmet instead
      Glhp78N.png