Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Ravenwatch; a casual role-play guild! (Discord server OPEN!)

Verridith
Verridith
Soul Shriven
The Ravenwatch is more than a noble house and a fellowship of good vampires. It's an atonement. For things I failed to do. Friends I failed to save—from mortals and from themselves."

~

The Ravenwatch is a new, very casual role-play centered guild based on the lore surrounding House Ravenwatch and - primarily - the happenings of ESO: Greymoor. However, we are open to all members regardless of level and DLC status! If you enjoy creating characters that adhere to the code of the Ravenwatch, enjoy creating characters that seek justice within ESO's darker tales, then this is the guild for you!
- NO voice chat required
- NO dues
- NO alliance restrictions

Just for fun!

We're still very, very new, but we JUST opened our DISCORD SERVER and are slowly building on what we have! Once we get enough members, I'll upgrade as we go. <3

Join the server HERE!

Please utilize the following ways to join:
- reply to this thread or DM/PM me with your gamertag
- send an in-game mail to Verridith

Have fun, and fight well!
Edited by Verridith on 5 November 2021 02:03
[ arise, and meet the coming of the new dawn; we are blessed by the raven's wings! ]
  • Verridith
    Verridith
    Soul Shriven
    Setting up a Discord server that will go live soon! Release date should be around this weekend, if not before!
    [ arise, and meet the coming of the new dawn; we are blessed by the raven's wings! ]
  • Verridith
    Verridith
    Soul Shriven
    Our Discord server is OPEN! I was able to finish it off tonight!

https://discord.gg/cvjWZYWxFZ
  • Verridith
    Verridith
    Soul Shriven
    Working on some lore and NPC profiles today - we're ready to accept new members and start writing some good stories! <3
  • DeathComesxx
    DeathComesxx
    Soul Shriven
    How active is the RP community on Xbox? I recently came over from PS and the rp community is pretty much non existent there.
    ĐæţhÇømə§xx
    Order of The Mislead