The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Are there 3 High Isle furniture-plans missing?

Ch3mical_92
Ch3mical_92
✭✭✭
The HI-patchnotes mentioned "50 new HI furnishing-plans", but there are only 47 new ones available on the live-server.
Are there 3 plans missing or did they introduce 3 super rare ones that simply weren't found yet?
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't if just missed them but haven't seen as a plan the high Isle, desks, dressers, single chairs with cushion, bench with cushion amongst others.
  • Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not talking about the variety of furnishings, its the situation that 3 furnishing plans are completely missing in the game
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the add-on "Character Knowledge" pulls from the in-game files to curate it's list of available furnishing plans (with the 4 that are complete unavailable individually removed).

There were only 47 added in with the HI patch. (Perhaps the patch notes needed an "approximately" before the 50? )
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    I think I might have found the answer. The missing 3 plans will be available with U35 and are your typical 3 dungeon-plans that drop from endbosses of the new dungeons. That would make sense to me. And I bet they already implemented the data for those plans with U34
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I might have found the answer. The missing 3 plans will be available with U35 and are your typical 3 dungeon-plans that drop from endbosses of the new dungeons. That would make sense to me. And I bet they already implemented the data for those plans with U34

That would be unfortunate. The ones from Elsweyr were extremely expensive due to the exclusivity. I am not up to farming group dungeons at that level anymore.

I would bet that many players that run those dungeons sell them to make gold and have little interest in learning the plans themselves.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'd rather have dungeon-plans than e.g. new ayleidic ones. All the previous dungeon-plans were not extremely rare IMO and good to farm in the hardmodes. Also the prices were fair to me, ranging from 300k-1M on PS EU markets. So if they are from the dungeons, then I'm fine with it