The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

8.05 so many addon errors & maybe a few general errors too?

daemondamian
daemondamian
✭✭✭
Anyone else experiencing the avalanche of error messages & being unable to access the UI so that the only way to even close the game is alt-tab out & close the window?

u4czvf5h7nnw.png
g3ip6q7kc78j.png
8je5bm2vq02d.png

Guess I just have to wait for a few days for the addon creators to make updates to enable the addons to work again in ESO.

Glad I didn't bother yet to buy the High Isle chapter because if I would be kind of teed of right about now.
Edited by daemondamian on 6 June 2022 12:44
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    I only had one UI error, exited the game to update the addons, taking forever for Minion to get its act together. I brought High Isle, any problems with addons is not the fault of ZOS, at worst you can just temporarily disable the addons causing the problems.

Whether the update works or not, I will be exploring High Isle tonight.
  • sup
    sup
    ✭✭✭
    Inventory insights was the one that was causing the issue you described in your first post, at least for me. I turned it off for now and will just hope for an update from the author.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are all related errors. Inventory Insight and Advanced Filters are throwing cascading errors due to a problematic library. Disable both of those until there’s an update available.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies! :) Disabling Inventory Insight and Advanced Filters made the game playable again :)
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an update for AF and you just need to read :-) it's not on Minion but I've linked it HERE at the forums for you guys 1 week ago already. Just find the thread and manually update the addon from the Dropbox link where I've saved the files to until I'm able to update it at esoui/Minion after my vacation.

AF comments at esoui show you that info too.
    Edited by Baertram on 7 June 2022 21:00
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also had to disable Greymind's Quick Slot Bar addon, I was getting errors for it.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • K9002
    K9002
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    I also had to disable Greymind's Quick Slot Bar addon, I was getting errors for it.
    Go to the comments section on esoui. It has links to the github repo that always has the newest and experimental versions. Updating this way worked for me.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    K9002 wrote: »
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Go to the comments section on esoui. It has links to the github repo that always has the newest and experimental versions. Updating this way worked for me.
    Yes, I checked the ESOUI page for this addon yesterday, no new comments, but just now I noticed it has multiple comments about it not working in update 34, so hopefully it will be updated soon. I may get the pre-release version on github, or just wait for the ESOUI version to be updated, and update it via Minion.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I re-enabled Greymind's Quick Slot Bar addon today, it works fine in update 34 now (at least, for me it does).