The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

lazy writ writer not doing alchemy & provisioning

jrfk2
jrfk2
✭✭✭
I looked in the settings and these 2 are enabled along with all the others, but its not doing them but all the others do work... could another setting be affecting them?
  • hilly32
    hilly32
    ✭✭
    I don't believe it's ever automatically done the alchemy and provisioning. Daily Alchemy and Daily Provisioning addons will do that for you.
  • jrfk2
    jrfk2
    ✭✭✭
    It lists them in the UI tho .. I just removed the daily addon ones since I thought this one supported them??7dtmncyau4qx.png
  • jrfk2
    jrfk2
    ✭✭✭
    They have a website so I posted out there to ask about it .. will update here if I hear from them ...

In the meanwhile I reset its settings to defaults ..
  • jrfk2
    jrfk2
    ✭✭✭
    so yeah, it doesn't do the daily alchemy/provisioning automatically afterall .. should indicate that in the UI ..
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It pulls them out of your bank letting you mass produce and stockpile food and potions (works with the banker too, and automatically dismisses him too, which is nice).
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't do the crafting, but it takes the writ from board automatically as well as the reward and dispatch of it. That's why I keep it active for Alchemy.
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    not sure which addon crafts those two writs......but i do not believe i had many options years ago when i started my 'process' :

so.....my short cut: i keep all alts on same level of crafting materials (either first or max level) and also just keep a stack of the food/drink/potion that the possible writ wants in my bank. (i think the wiki lists what will be used for different levels of crafting writs) it auto removes from my bank when i talk to her/him and then i am on my way with not ever having to touch those two crafting stations - unless my main needs to refill the supply.

it makes my writ work super fast - esp in Vvard with the banker right in the middle of everything.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PotionMaker, or Daily Alchemy
    Daily Provisioning
    These are the addons you can use for alchemy and cook writs. Maybe there are even more already but these should work well.
  • Xinihp
    Xinihp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Master Recipe List also has an option to auto-craft daily Provisioner writs when opening a cooking station.