The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC NA Maintenance - June 6 @ 9am EDT [COMPLETE]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone,

In order to address an issue involving the game's database, we are planning to bring PC NA offline for maintenance today, June 6 at 9am EDT. We anticipate reopening by 11am EDT and will let you know when maintenance is complete.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on 7 June 2022 00:08
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    It looks like we are going to need a little more time and will be extending maintenance on PC NA to 1pm EDT. We'll update this thread with any additional updates.

Thank you.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Apologies, everyone. We are going to need to extend maintenance again so we can continue working on the database issue affecting PC NA. At this time, maintenance is being extended to 3pm EDT. A huge thanks for your continued patience - we want to get everyone into High Isle as soon as possible!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    As you may have seen from the maintenance banner above, we just extended maintenance for PC NA to 5:00pm EDT. The database issues we've been investigating were causing issues involving things like guilds, mail, or could even affect your ability to log in, so this is our highest priority to fix. We'll continue to update everyone in this thread.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're continuing to make progress but need more time to continue working. As such, we are planning on extending maintenance for PC NA to 7pm EDT. Updates will continue in this thread as we get more information. Thanks for hanging in there, everyone.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We have good news and bad news. The good news is we have finally identified the issue and are actively working on fixing it! The bad news is we need to extend maintenance again, to 9:00pm EDT. We'll let you all know when we expect to be nearing the end of maintenance for PC NA.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, we are wrapping up now and should be opening PC NA shortly! Thanks again for your patience all day!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post