The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gamepad UI - Loot History Window

Dizzybeatle
Dizzybeatle
✭✭
Hey all,

I have had a look around, and I think the general consensus here is that it's not currently possible to move the Gamepad UI Loot History Window from it's left position on the screen.

Is there a way for me to instead force the Loot History window (Keyboard version) to show even when playing in Gamepad mode?

It might seem silly but it's really jarring having the loot window on the left instead of the right to me lol, and I can't play with M&K to save my life :smile:
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    Try taking a look at Azurah - Interface Enhanced. It looks like it can allow you to move where the loot history window is (though I don't use gamepad UI so I can't verify it for sure)
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
  • Dizzybeatle
    Dizzybeatle
    ✭✭
    M0R_Gaming wrote: »
    Try taking a look at Azurah - Interface Enhanced. It looks like it can allow you to move where the loot history window is (though I don't use gamepad UI so I can't verify it for sure)

Thanks for the recommendation - I gave it a go, but it only moves the keyboard one :(

It's a great addon though so I have kept it - every cloud has a silver lining and all that :)
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using the kb loot history at gamepad would not work without having to overwrite the total loot stuff of the gamepad.
    And there also happens magic at the server side which got to do with the loot so I bet it won't work properly to kinda rewrite that as some stuff is local and cannot be accessed/overwritten, which in the end would make the gamepad loot history not show and also no kb loot history show (or only a bugged one).

I have not looked into this in detail as I do not own a gamepad/controller.
    So if any other dev owing one and able to test this finds a way, this could happen