Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Magcro BG/No cp - Build "ĐEATHCRO"

Killer1712
Killer1712
✭✭
Yoo guys ✌️

I wanna share my actual Magcro no cp build with you. You can kill multiple people at the same time & are still tanky asf.

https://youtu.be/mkcy67YlD9U

Usually i play Magsorc 24/7, but needed something different ^^

Keep in mind, that the build is made for no cp. So if you wanna play it in cp cyro aswell, you will have to adjust a few things to reach its full power there.

We dont go the dark convergence+plaguebreak or convergence+vicious death combo. I dont like that kind of glass cannon builds.

I tried a lot of different sets, traits, enchants, mundus,.. but this is the final build now & i hope you enjoy it as much as i do 😏

If you have any questions, please lmk.

Im also planning to bring no cp builds for other classes aswell. So if you want, feel free to subscribe to the channel and like the clip! 💙

Enjoy guys 💀🔥
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Post a screenshot of superstar (gear/bars) or a small type up please
    Edited by gariondavey on 10 March 2022 15:16
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • WordsOfPower
    WordsOfPower
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get it. You want to play without DC+(INSERT OTHER TOXIC SET) but you're still using DC on it's own.

Is Necro so weak that no one can make a decent BG build without it?
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    Yes magcro sucks, dc+harmony is a what keeps it somewhat floating…
    Class just lacks necessary buffs and debuffs, and no decent stun available…

How could it compete with something like dk when dk has access to everything for free while magcro needs to use worse second hand options, on top of that almost all buffs heals etc of necro don’t last as long as for other classes so you need to rotate way more…

Overall the dmg is lacking because you literely run out of barspace

For example the skeleton mage and bowboy should give major breach on target
    And give magcro a god damn stun please
    Totem could for example stun instantly instead of 2 sec delay.

Even if blastbone could stun necro wouldn’t be broken