The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ambitions question (blackwood / deadlands)

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
whats the downside to just killing them?

I had such a sigh moment in deadlands when we figure out anchorite stuff and my character in universe would have just killed her then, problem solved.

would it though?
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they die, their power goes back to Mehrunes Dagon, who uses it to meld Nirn and Oblivion together, with predictably bad results for mortals.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder why every prince is not just spamming this strat till it works.

mortal lifetimes are short for them and they only have to succeed once. . .
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

High risk, high reward. During the Epilogue, that power ends up with someone other than Dagon, so arguably he's worse off for having failed.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »

High risk, high reward. During the Epilogue, that power ends up with someone other than Dagon, so arguably he's worse off for having failed.

yeah i completed it recently.

overall had a few sigh moments of revelations or character actions that just made me glaze over, however Arox the mutilator redeemed the entire year long story, want him as a pet SOO BAD.

i just feel like they had to jump through alot of hoops to realize this as a threat and a bunch of liberties were taken, so far as to just being vague about things and not explaining others.

it reminded me of rise of skywalker when they just say random stuff about palpetine being back and then move on because they dont know.

i hope they real in the threats from now on, things dont have to be the end of the world every time, we have repelled like half a dozen daedric prince takeover attempts in as many years, and given TES lore its not THAT common.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick