The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Society of the Steadfast

RedBranch
RedBranch
✭✭✭
Hi! I’m trying to find more information about the Society of the Steadfast. Can someone point me in the right direction? I try to recreate my main every year (race change - alliance change) and I think these peace seeker are what I’m looking for. I don’t want to assume they are all Bretons - I imagine all races are involved in plotting towards peace. Thanks
  • Nomadic_Atmoran
    Nomadic_Atmoran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like there is no lore already established. We'll likely have to wait and see what sort of faction this is.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
    Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
    That’s what I thought - thanks for confirming.
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    there is a healing spell - Steadfast Ward - I wonder if this will be connected to them