Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Instant Crash before my character even shows up.

AuraNebula
AuraNebula
✭✭✭✭✭
PS5
Instant disconnecting as soon as I try to log in. Disconnected a few times in open world pve and then disconnected in Reapers march and keep disconnecting every time I try to log in.

I already deleted the saved data. Doesn't help.

Update: My other characters are fine. It's just the one I originally dc'd on that I am unable to log into.
Deleted save data twice and reset.
I guess I just won't be able to play my main until it gets fixed. Or if you can somehow move my character out of that spot.
Hopefully it doesn't start on my other characters too.
Edited by AuraNebula on 16 December 2021 20:31
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AuraNebula

Please check your forum PM's for an inquiry on your issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • CrimsonAtronach
    CrimsonAtronach
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having exactly the same issue. Just started playing on my new PS5, and this happened on my character, also in Reaper's March. I've deleted save data, and deleted and reinstalled the game. Please advise.
    PSN: Jimmy_Skulls
    PS4 North America
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a bug for some characters that DC in reapers march on ps5. I believe you raise a ticket asking for that character to be moved to another location to fix it
    Soupy twist
    Options