The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC EU] Healer LFG for vet trials + dungeons!

MissHeartseekerx
MissHeartseekerx
✭✭✭
Hi all! I love running vet content, a little too much. Big fan of collecting the trifectas, but it seems impossible to find a group for running this content regularly! :( I've been pugging my trifectas and it's been a mixed bag so far, with some groups melting through Malatar and others getting impossibly stuck at the first boss in CoH. Mainly looking for DDs as my best friend plays tank, and he doesn't have a single trifecta to his name yet - it seems my PUG luck runs out when I queue with him. :P
PC EUMy mains:Ammelin <Spirit Slayer> - Bosmer Stamblade, DDDovesi Indarys <Extinguisher of Flames> - Dunmer Magcro, HealerRochelle Draconis <Shadow Breaker> - Breton Magsorc, TankLingers-in-Shadow <Bonecallers Bane> - Argonian Magplar, Healer
  • Dvu
    Dvu
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, i will gladly join you in some veteran dungeons. What time of the day do you usually play?
  • MissHeartseekerx
    MissHeartseekerx
    ✭✭✭
    I normally play 8pm-6am GMT, but can do earlier and whatnot depending on how much my sleep disorder is kicking my butt!
    PC EUMy mains:Ammelin <Spirit Slayer> - Bosmer Stamblade, DDDovesi Indarys <Extinguisher of Flames> - Dunmer Magcro, HealerRochelle Draconis <Shadow Breaker> - Breton Magsorc, TankLingers-in-Shadow <Bonecallers Bane> - Argonian Magplar, Healer
  • Dvu
    Dvu
    Soul Shriven
    Added you to the friends list but haven't spotted you online yet ^^
  • MissHeartseekerx
    MissHeartseekerx
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I've had any requests unless I already accepted! :(
  • Dvu
    Dvu
    Soul Shriven
    I have invited you through your character name (Dovesi Indarys). Is your acc name @kristyy?
  • MissHeartseekerx
    MissHeartseekerx
    ✭✭✭
    Dvu wrote: »
    I have invited you through your character name (Dovesi Indarys). Is your acc name @kristyy?

Yep, that's me!