Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VAS Timer

Noldornir
Noldornir
✭✭✭
As many might have noticed recently all available VAS Timers sounds have stopped working in mosto recent browsers; this is due to a change on how sound files can be played in by browsers.

This results in making the trial harder for timer user, especially less experienced ones, who will need to check on how much time is left more often since they can't rely on sound feedback.

With this in mind I made my own timer for VAS HM, the main idea is the usual but this is with working sounds, I also replaced the "beeps" with voice synth giving feedback on how much time is left at these keyponts:

Mini is Up:
  • 02:00
  • 01:30
  • 01:00
  • 00:30
  • 00:00 (mini enranged)

Mini is Down:
  • 00:15
  • 00:00 (mini is back) <-- this actually warns a couple seconds sooner and it's meant to

This is addressed mainly to console players that can't use plugin but everyone is free to use it, link is below.

VAS TIMER

Feel free to give me any feedback or to report any issue here.
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    This is quite good. I actually have to run both timers for my prog on ps5. Tracking both without sound is difficult. I'm not sure I can use this because I do both timers. But it's awesome for running just one. Thank you for posting.
    PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer