The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

~~ Introducing GuildPlanner.Pro ~~

Gelmir
Gelmir
✭✭✭
dygyd50gpqt9.png
~~ Introducing GuildPlanner.Pro! ~~

Dear friends,

I am thrilled to announce my latest project: GuildPlanner.Pro...

Some of you might already know the Guild Planner at Lodge of Sorceresses, which had been running our guild: the player data (albeit manually entered), DPS Parses, Core teams, Attendance tracking etc etc. With all its weaknesses and problems, I decided to rewrite it completely. And as I did so, I also decided to bring it to the wider audience of MMO gamers. It's grown to be very ambitious project, eventually aiming to support multiple MMOs. Currently it's a very young project, mostly offering player-based features, such as:
e683ubty0cmo.jpg

I already started working on brand new guilds-related features, with upcoming features such as:
  • As a potentially multi-game community leader, to create your community (which potentially will be able to contain multiple guilds across multiple games)
  • Create your guilds within that community, thus uniting your memberbase under easy-to-access umbrella
  • Manage your guilds: ranks, members, PvX groups (core groups, raid groups, dungeon/battleground squads etc), events (Mid- to End-game content, from dungeons to raids) via our upcoming Event Calendar
  • Other social aspects, such as dedicated community/guild forums (which will be part of our main GuildPlanner.Pro forums), Youtube/Twitch integration etc etc
  • And of course very high level Discord integration: run your guild from Discord, using our Bot, through commands and various other triggers

Of course this is just a very rough and brief summary into the features we want to implement. As I introduce first set of guilds-related features, I will also release a rough Roadmap for you. I also greatly welcome your feature requests via the dedicated forum we have. Bug reports, criticism/feedback are also always welcome!

crwxqj8lzrt7.jpg

Please Spread the Word

If you like the sound of this project, and want to support me - for now, please spread the word. Feel free to login (with Discord) to our Community Forums, to get updated with regular news.

Until next time, stay safe and happy hunting -- Gelmir
Edited by Gelmir on 26 October 2021 16:32
Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
This discussion has been closed.