Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show your Argonians!

• MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get some pretty goofy poses with emotes if you time the screenshot just right.
    unknown.png
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @MisterGibs that's an awesome shot! Cool and cute Argonian :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Glaiceana !
    unknown.png
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My two Argonians

Warden dude(I like the look, but I'm not sure about names, whatever I should stick to a Jel name or a Tamrielic one)
    p5ceoi5tn6un.jpg
    17hcvvrdb0rz.jpg
    531dpv3crmem.jpg
    ab6kv4bbt0s3.jpg
    z5jbwbumcw2v.jpg
    a5uy6jl9hinh.jpg
    ett7cautllgh.jpg

Silent-Waters(Nightblade)
    lmakezzst9k9.jpg
    zji6y50o4j2i.jpg
    Edited by Aztrias on 30 March 2022 05:09
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made some adjustments to my Warden's appearance
    xzzlbf6o7892.jpg
    qjfhcn4oq1ab.jpg
    sydokl21qfhe.jpg
    oix1s3r9bvfv.jpg
    3ska2z94ix0y.jpg

Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings from the 9th Era Soft Scales.oo9synb7czb0.png

Edited by sharquez on 30 March 2022 23:40
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • Faedria
    Faedria
    Soul Shriven
    MisterGibs wrote: »
    You can get some pretty goofy poses with emotes if you time the screenshot just right.
    unknown.png

Omg, would you be willing to share sliders for her? She's so adorable!!
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faedria wrote: »
    MisterGibs wrote: »
    unknown.png

Omg, would you be willing to share sliders for her? She's so adorable!!

Haven't been here for a bit, sent you a PM with what I had. Hopes you enjoy.
  • Sapphire_Lily
    Sapphire_Lily
    ✭✭✭
    Name: Scales-Of-Justice. Newest Templar in the Marsh.

qcymmfl7ylta.jpeg
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Woah, only four pages?! Here's my dk tank + future stamdk Swims-in-Oil! He is an experimental engineer for body enhancements as he found the typical Apostle options to be too... elf shaped.
    kVKFXT6.png
    b0iaoJJ.png
    DIJOCi4.png
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Sleeps-Beneath-Stars
    ny9lau7kn3v9.jpeg
    3uq5fwu1bi6o.jpeg
    8totko4zvsa9.jpeg
    Quite literally an NPC
  • SpectralRaven
    @MisterGibs could I possibly ask for these sliders aswell, I love your argonian, looks fantastic.
    Happy new year!
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MisterGibs could I possibly ask for these sliders aswell, I love your argonian, looks fantastic.
    Happy new year!

Glad you like her! Sent sum sliders your way.
    0tf2zzclb3dh.jpg
    1vj1hulnch3y.jpg
  • Drayzon
    Drayzon
    ✭✭✭
    yaysmamccowd.png
    yftwykfmbbwv.png
    2300+CP

#BuffArgonians
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want better Argonian horn parts.
    h7mzA8fr_o.jpg
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was tired of my real life, I try to watch Khajiit and Argonian girl's tail when they're jogging in the ESO.
    They swing their tails left and right [snip]

[edited for inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_Kraken on 16 May 2023 16:22
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    While I already shared this before of on the "Share your Arcanist! thread yesterday: "https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7895656/#Comment_7895656

But here's my main Argonian Blue-Thuxis (left, w the Misanthropic Lycanthrope hairstyle), whose a Sorcerer with (now my 2nd main) his identical twin sister, Cobalt-Thuxis (right, High Upstanding Spines hairstyle) whose a Arcanist!
    f50u12ysid5a.png ((hood is Yokudan, the hood with the snakes/serpent on the sides))
    ky9q9ml5eupr.png
    tskn4jzy8ac6.png
    lhwuy7c0tcsu.png
    3469c9ez7idv.png
    tx07arr9k2xj.png
    n6ohmznuaosu.png
    dgycqtzgr71j.png

That headcanon both hatch out of the same egg, unlike their siblings from the same clutch of eggs (I have a whole backstory for them I mentioned over on the other thread as well
    She's the identical twin to my main (well 2 mains now for I enjoy the Arcanist too), Blue-Thuxis, my Argonian werewolf (yes, my Arcanist shares this same Hircine blessing) Sorcerer, who both born under the Serpent birthsign. Unlike their siblings from the same clutch of eggs, they hatch out of the same egg. (Like the Argonian twins from Oblivion (Ocheeva & Teinaava) would say "egg-mates".)

Though base from the Tree-Minder of the Hist said it predicted to be only one supposed to came from that egg...

Cobalt was male like her brother, though she has spines (Fine Upstanding Spines) while Blue who has feathers (Maximum Frisee later Misanthropic Lycanthrope) on the head, others still confuse them! So she changed her gender to hope that reduce the confusion, it did, mostly. They have the same interests of like in clothes, armor etc.. They both are skilled at dual wielding while also with a bow & a destruction staff. They do has a strong telepathy connection, while Blue the one was called the vestige during the escape of Coldharbour she was there as many other soul shriven who escaped as well. But after the portal they got separated, she ended on the Isle of Balfiera! But eventually find her brother & siblings. While she not present during most of those game story past events, she experience it through their connection, seeing it through his eyes.

Though, headcanonly, she not too far. For they do travel together unlike their siblings they sometimes run into, Crimson-Thuxis (a brother, DragonKnight) & his wife Urmanda (trans female Orc, a Warden), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (a sister. a Warden), & Bone-Thuxis Tharn (a brother, Necromancer. His last name is due when young he got taken by Dres. A Imperial ,knew he couldn't take on all of Dres or able to rescue all, he only able to buy Bone's freedom! Bone thought his mother & sibs were killed. So the Tharn adopted him.) Other they run into are their own mother Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Templar, old but she doesn't look it, still good in a fight) & Selene Gray-Thuxis. (Nightblade, due having "Thuxis" she's not a relative but a Shadowscale friend they met)

Rumor (or is it?):
    Their deceased father is a sorcerer Nord (K. Clyde) with some Reach genealogy & also a werewolf, that moved & lived in Black Marsh, then later meeted Nirn-Scale & help her tribe. He died some time with Knahaten Flu after intercourse with the Templar Nirn-Scale.It believed Nirn-Scale done some Hist-magic that genetically modified him before they had intercourse. For this it also believed his soul went to the Hist instead of taken by Hircine. For that it believed Blue-Thuxis & Cobalt-Thuxis are both reincarnations of their father. Though, despite the twins never met their father, they oddly both had the same dream of a man appear wearing Dragon Warrior armor (Dragonborn costume) riding on top of a Sovngarde Clawthane Wolf mount...

In the far future, after both of the twins die & go back to the Hist it believed their souls became one, & that the Blue-Thuxis from the 3rd era (Oblivion) & from the 4th era (Skyrim, the soul escaped back to the Hist when the Sheogorath mantle fully took over) are later reincarnations.

Back to unrumors (or was the above is fact ;) ), the tome that came to Nirn that looking to bind itself with a mortal soul, both Argonian twins souls were perfectly matches the tome's arcane resonance! The tome literally couldn't decide, it ended choosing Cobalt-Thuxis to bind itself with, unknowingly it got itself in a 2 in 1 problem. While Cobalt-Thuxis the one became a arcanist & got align with Apocrypha, for both twins are mind & spiritually connected her twin can experience what's happening! But due to her twin bond, it prevents Cobalt having a exact innate connection with Hermaeus & the affects like other arcanists! She got the powers of a arcanist, but the so "complex runes, tentacles and abyssal waters" doesn't rush around her head. Like both helped each other with sorcery spells, Blue-Thuxis helped his twin to practice her new craft! Through the Necrom chapter she's going to be the hero this time around!

& that's it, a wild ESO headcanon background mentioned 9 of 14 of my toons.
    )

Here's of my Nightblade, Selene Gray-Thuxis
    4wht12theata.png
    ns1rpa06ttm2.png
    akf483zohufo.png
    fh9b25ba0jfo.png
    b6ag3dh1zyug.png

Still need to get update screenshots of my DK, Necro, Temp, & Warden Argonians
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on 22 June 2023 03:39
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dull-as-Day, Sharp-as-Night; together we are Afternoon Delights!

uuwMKd0.jpg
  • SweetrollBunny
    SweetrollBunny
    ✭✭✭
    After a few years away from the game, I'm back and going through all the chapters I missed with my Argonian Sorc
    "Licks-Your-Sweetroll".

mzrb1viz2sn1.png
    Edited by SweetrollBunny on 28 July 2023 14:56
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!" - Sheogorath
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple newish ones to add to the pile. Since Revels up there was fire themes and I remade my dunmer sorc into an arcanist. The original was turned into a shock themed 'gonian. And then I remade my warden tank so he's the frost themed one, rounding out the elemental lizards.

Follows-the-Gale
    qr35pbsry2ku.jpg
    3shouazs1gtw.jpg

Bateem-Bluehorn, who is pretty new so I don't have any cool themed images.
    gsh8ohwuf74g.jpg