The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Frostvault Dungeon Achievement - Three Sheets To The Wind

Parrot1986
Parrot1986
✭✭✭✭✭
We've been trying this over the last few days and unable to complete it.

It doesnt seem to matter whether we do it in normal or vet but when we get the raging winds and kite across the banners they don't disappear or get destroyed. We thought maybe this was a visual issue so did the mechanic then killed the boss but still didnt get the acheivement.

hxcwz3aw7a2j.jpg

Link to the video of the fight as well.
https://youtu.be/YlYBez52_b0

There was a change to this boss and the banners in the Deadlands update and could be that this is the cause.
This ties in with last completion dates from on ESO Armory as well although this isnt always the case.

https://www.eso-armory.com/achievements/2382/three-sheets-to-the-wind

Stats
Get Warlord Tzogvin to destroy all three of his banners with Raging Winds in Frostvault.
Link: |H0:achievement:2382:0:0|h|h
Achievement ID: 2382
Category ID: 24
Subcategory ID: 110
Icon: /esoui/art/icons/achievement_frostvault_flavor_boss_2b.dds
Completed on accounts: 120 (34.78%)
Completed on characters: 129 (5.39%)
Most recent completion: 2021-10-08 20:52:50
First recorded completion: 2019-02-25 16:56:25
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin would be awesome if you could pass this one to the team again, ty!
  • Emperorsplishy
    Yeah, our group had the same issue, couldn't get it to work for whatever reason :3
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The banners are only broken by one wind, which picks a target and follows them. What I've done to get the quest is have the dps and healer converge on one flag, then run to the next and so on until all three break. It's simple but there is a time limit.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »
    The banners are only broken by one wind, which picks a target and follows them. What I've done to get the quest is have the dps and healer converge on one flag, then run to the next and so on until all three break. It's simple but there is a time limit.

Aye That’s what we were doing. Someone gets a circle under their feet and a cyclone wind follows them we put that on top of the banner and nothing happens.

As you say there’s a time limit but in the video we had enough time to get to them all but all 3 still stayed up
  • Emperorsplishy
    Yes, I did the achievement before, not long after launch and that's how we did it, but trying the same thing on a different character now doesn't work for whatever reason.
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead
    We will take a look, thanks!
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Staff Post
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »

If you are checking on Frostvault-stuff, could you also take a look at this report: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/522575/frostvault-achievement-not-synching#latest

It's almost open since 2 years now. It doesn't unlock the normal veteran clear (conquerer) achievement.
  • Harvokaan
    Harvokaan
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bug was reported multiple times, I think it started in 2020. Do we need to post now on forum also each time when we reported about the dungeon issues to get the acknowledgement?
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvokaan wrote: »
    This bug was reported multiple times, I think it started in 2020. Do we need to post now on forum also each time when we reported about the dungeon issues to get the acknowledgement?

For any bug report, I have personally found that unless you contact a ZOS team member here on the forum, the bugs get ignored.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »

When did you do that though? Probably before Deadlands or?

I can confirm as well our group encountered this bug too, we're also unable to do this achievement. Tried normal and veteran and vet also in multiple occasions, so since deadlands it doesn't seem to work anymore.
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »

Hey Finn, is there any update in this regard?

Our group would love to complete that achievement.
  • honglatongla
    honglatongla
    ✭✭✭
    Just tried it. Still broken.
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Finn @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin

Any update on this, didn’t see this as part of the patch notes either for update 33 so assume still no fix. This will be a full quarter this has been broken since changes were made to this fight in update 32.
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Almost another 3 weeks are gone and we still don't know if that's even considered to be fixed soon?

ZOS, could you give us at least an idea if it's on your list or do you not plan to fix this at all?
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot was made of the communications with players and this is a prime example of where zos really don’t do things well. This isn’t a major issue in the grand scheme of things but is something Zos broke and then won’t provide any updates on something that’s a full blocker for something in game.

Can we get an idea of when a fix is planned for something that surely can’t be complicated considering it worked for years? Even that would be helpful compared to just ignoring players who are impacted.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Finn
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All. Just checked in with the dev team. Seems like the fix is out on PTS and assuming no issues come up, will be fixed in U33. We'll make a note on the next round of patch notes.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant thanks @ZOS_Kevin

I’ll check on PTS as well and try confirm able to get the achievement as expected but thanks a lot for confirming.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Please do, @Parrot1986. If you run into any issues, please ping and we can get feedback to the dev team.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Please do, @Parrot1986. If you run into any issues, please ping and we can get feedback to the dev team.

Hi @ZOS_Kevin just tried this on the PTS and achievement is working now. Thanks for the fix and update!

ug3z0d05hbn4.jpg
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Parrot1986 Awesome! Thanks for confirming. Glad everything is working as intended in PTS. As noted before, please let us know if any issues come up when U33 is officially live.
    Staff Post
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amazing, thank you!
  • Pet
    Pet
    ✭✭✭
    Necroing this thread bc this achievement still doesn't work. Someone showed it worked on a past PTS but can confirm it still doesn't work on live.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet wrote: »
    Necroing this thread bc this achievement still doesn't work. Someone showed it worked on a past PTS but can confirm it still doesn't work on live.

Still works on live. Have done it multiple times this patch. What are you doing to try to get the achievement? The timeframe for it is limited, btw
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was working last time we were in, can't be sure about any recent patch though.
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet wrote: »

I got it on live after the PTS patch the fix was added.

There’s a time limit you need to complete it in, otherwise the “wind” will disappear. We stood on the same banner to get the wind to spawn on that one and quickly moved across to the others as you don’t have a lot of time time to do it.