The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

North America Server on Xbox down?

ellmarie
ellmarie
✭✭✭
Unable to load game for awhile now and under Announcements says Could not retrieve announcements. Anyone else?
Xbox X- NA
  • KattyJaxx
    KattyJaxx
    ✭✭
    Same here. I had reinstalled due to the ongoing load screen timeout issue and now this.
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    It's been kind of happening to me on and off the last 2 days. Yesterday it was about 40 mins before I could get in and today I had a similar issue, but not as long. strange.
    Xbox X- NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ellmarie

Do you still have this login issue today with the announcements not coming up?

If so, please try rebooting your router and see if that helps with getting logged in again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @ellmarie

Do you still have this login issue today with the announcements not coming up?

If so, please try rebooting your router and see if that helps with getting logged in again.

I get it quite often. wow, to reboot my router? I will try it.
    Xbox X- NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ellmarie

Thanks for the update. Please keep us updated on if rebooting helps.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post