Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO and Series S

YuinaS
YuinaS
✭✭✭
I'll be buying a Xbox Series S soon, but I just have a couple of questions about ESO on it:

1. I'll be using my existing Xbox One account on the Series S, so since I will have to buy a new digital version of ESO, will my ESO account remember everything I currently have on my Xbox One? (Characters, stuff I've unlocked, achievements, DLC downloads and purchases etc from the Xbox Store and Crown store)
2. When I buy the digital version, will it automatically download the upgraded version (the graphics upgrade), or will I have to do that another way afterwards?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on 4 November 2021 13:13
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @YuinaS

You will have the same save that you created in ESO, so long as you are using the same Xbox Live account used to create the save!

Once an upgrade is available, the Xbox Series X and Series S will use Microsoft’s Smart Delivery system to upgrade eligible games automatically. This applies to both physical and digital versions of an eligible title. If you own the physical version on Xbox One, the Xbox One disc will need to be inserted into the Xbox Series X to receive the upgrade and will still be required play.

For more info on upgrading from Xbox One to Series S, please see this article!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • YuinaS
    YuinaS
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason since getting ESO for my Series S, the game keeps forgetting my "Brightness" settings every login - it remembers all the other settings, just not brightness. How do I fix it?