Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why isn't there any weekly dungeon ?

Wezali
Wezali
Soul Shriven
There already are weekly arenas and weekly raids. I think they should add a weekly dungeon system with a new way of obtaining gold stuff. Dungeon is the most emblematic MMORPG content and it is a little disapointing that once the trifectas done (I didn't do them but it is at the top of my to do list), there is nothing left to do besides some minor achievements that lack reward.
With a scoring system in Vet DLC dungeons, we will have a reason to skip bonus bosses in Stonegarden and other instances to gain time and maybe even create specific builds for each dungeon.
Tell me your thoughts about it and if someone knows why this still have not been done, I'll be happy to learn. (Sorry for my english if it's bad ^^)
Edited by Wezali on 12 October 2021 16:27
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not a bad idea. Would love to see the leaderboards for Fungal 1.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it were only for pre-made groups, sure.

I'd rather not wind up with someone try-harding a leaderboard run while trying to do a vet pledge or my daily random dungeon.
  • Wezali
    Wezali
    Soul Shriven

I'd rather not wind up with someone try-harding a leaderboard run while trying to do a vet pledge or my daily random dungeon.

People don't try-hard in random. You will never get to see someone asking a trifecta in a veteran raid with PU. So I don't think we will have this problem. Just ignore the one person who will bothers you with that ^^.
    Edited by Wezali on 18 October 2021 16:06
  • Wezali
    Wezali
    Soul Shriven

I personnaly would like to see this system in DLC dungeons only but it will be a little bit pay to win so you are indeed bringing up a real problem. Maybe they could propose 2 weelky dungeons, 1 base game and 1 dlc dungeon or they could propose 1 week with a base game dungeon and a dlc dungeon the next week.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wezali wrote: »

I personnaly would like to see this system in DLC dungeons only but it will be a little bit pay to win so you are indeed bringing up a real problem. Maybe they could propose 2 weelky dungeons, 1 base game and 1 dlc dungeon or they could propose 1 week with a base game dungeon and a dlc dungeon the next week.

I'm not crazy about the idea, but this is a well thought out solution
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I just wanted to see how fast someone else can clear FG1. It currently takes about 5 minutes with a team of drunks.

I like any suggestion that adds in a weekly dungeon. One that is not a pledge that week. Dungeons are some of the best PVE group content these days
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

People don't try-hard in random.

What is random queue for you might me "specific dungeon" queue for other.