Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lead for Shrine of Boethra

barigood54_ESO
I have done probably dozens of dragon bosses in S. Elsweyr with no lead for this antiquity. Is there a trick to getting the lead to drop or is it just hard to get?
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah it takes a long time but is easier to get than the N Elsweyr one in that players are still fighting dragons constantly in S Elsweyr.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• barigood54_ESO
    Ok, then, guess I will just keep on killing dragons... thanks for the insight... :)
  • Soul_Soliloquy
    This one was really hard to get for me too, had Elsweyr Chapter & DLC from release but only got this lead a month or two ago
    GM Waking Dreams | PC NA
  • barigood54_ESO
    Good news! After many many attempts and lots of loot to sell, I finally GOT THE LEAD!!! :) YAY!!!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good news! After many many attempts and lots of loot to sell, I finally GOT THE LEAD!!! :) YAY!!!

Glad to hear that you finally got it!
    :)
    Seems like I remember it being one of the Master gold level ones and being really hard to dig up on the first try too.

Enjoy
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA