Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Purchasable abandoned homes

phairdon
phairdon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
We come across abandoned homes throughout different zones in this game, why not make them purchasable with gold and crowns? The three below are beside Hollow Waste dolmen in Alik'r. How handy would they be for players grinding dolmens?

N7LzEbM.jpg
jeFi6iP.jpg
TyeKKfs.jpg
Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like your idea, in fact, I've noticed already that there are a lot of homes that are not accessible (they aren't used for anything) and some are quite nice. I guess the problem is that players home have a separate, private instance, so that would require some work. Yet, for me, the more homes, the merrier, especially if they're small and can be purchased with gold. I've complained already once that many players houses seem "detached" from the contest (quite literally, sometimes they're out of town/settlement), while in town there are places that are abandoned.