Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Events and Resources...Wood...poor Wood

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

During the events where resources are doubled, I find most areas picked cleans....except for Wood...still all over the place....
Why does not one love wood?

Time to make more uses for Wood? Or make it more rare?

Z
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dude, from wood we have heartwood, next to mundus stone most rare and demanded furniture ingredient for housing (it's something like 500 gold per piece). What we really need is better drop rates for furnitures materials, not rarer wood :D
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy to farm all the lonely wood people leave behind. More heartwood for me!
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wood drops the 2nd cheapest equipment upgrade material. Only enchanting resource spawns are less desired.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    ixthUA wrote: »
    Wood drops the 2nd cheapest equipment upgrade material. Only enchanting resource spawns are less desired.

Except for 'Hakeijo' i never find this stuff!!!! I have thousands of runes (thanks craft bag) but not 1 of these....is that weird?
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe build war machines like Trebuchets in PvP?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    Except for 'Hakeijo' i never find this stuff!!!! I have thousands of runes (thanks craft bag) but not 1 of these....is that weird?
    @Zama666
    Hakeijo is unique to the Imperial City Sewers. I don't think i ever had one drop from a normal overland node.

I do think i might have gotten one or two from Psijic Portals though.
    idea.gif

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloth and Metal are used in so many more slots in a build. For stamina, maybe use a bow, for a tank, only a Shield or two. Casters and healers, 2 sticks for them.

So, wood is the least used resource for gear.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Zama666 wrote: »
    @Zama666
    Hakeijo is unique to the Imperial City Sewers. I don't think i ever had one drop from a normal overland node.

I do think i might have gotten one or two from Psijic Portals though.
    idea.gif

Tanks!

Did not know that!

Guess I will have to die a lot to retrieve some!

• Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just went to Deshaan!

Almost all the resources were available...hmmmm
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Me: *harvests wood*
    Mirri: Can never have enough of that!
    Me: ....
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

but you refine it for rosin and mastic --- which are the two most expensive upgrade materials. rosins sell for 7k each on xbox na --- and mastic sells for 150-200k per stack.

i see stacks of raw wood in traders for 8-9k and i buy every stack i find.