The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting Weapons/Gear as Furnishings

JokerMoment
JokerMoment
✭✭
Forgive me if this has been posted, I scanned through the search but wasn’t able to find anything.

I’ve been waiting so long for the ability to craft gear as furnishings—to create an armory, or just to make your crafting area look more authentic and functioning.

Is there any talk of something like “Sword, Imperial Furnishing” ever happening? Weapons racks, etc.
VR14.
Master Crafter. All of It.
Barbaric/Daedric/Dwemer/Primal/Ancient Elf; All Races includin Imperial.
Will craft for small fee.
I'm able to make that Provisioning Writ that you need help completing.
  • Savince
    Savince
    I can second to this. It would be so cool to craft swords and shields for furnishing the ceilings for example. Once you learned a style they could be crafted as furnishing through diagrams etc. From where you normally craft your house stuff. And for weapons they would the same as currently.
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    It would certainly add a lot of neat ways to show off gear and weapons if we could craft them and display them as furniture.

Not to mention we could make places look more homey. A pair of sandals or boots made for battle etc would be great furniture pieces. Look at how popular the (really crappy quality) socks and trousers from Blackwood are.