The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Veteran Dragon Star Arena

Shredder225
Shredder225
✭✭
I am looking for 3 players to do Vet Dragon Star Arena with. I have a few veteran quality DPS characters and one veteran quality Healer that I could use. Unfortunately I do not have a veteran quality tank. I was thinking it would be easier for me to find a group with me as my veteran Healer. I have completed all DLC group dungeons with my veteran healer so I should be able to handle vDSA. That means I will need assistance from 1 vTank and 2 vDPS. I am willing to pay 50k gold to each player upon completion for your help. I really want the adamantine silver dye so that's why I need to beat vDSA.

If you can assist and would like 50k gold please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on 27 July 2021 12:49
  • Shredder225
    Shredder225
    ✭✭
    I forgot to mention but I'm 1200+ CP and play on Xbox
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not on Xbox but giving your server (NA or EU) would also be helpful. If no one bites here, there is also the LFG section of the forums, though it's pretty quiet.
    PC NA
  • Ap3xJohn15
    NA or EU?