The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Bugs following Xbox enhanced

MJallday
MJallday
✭✭✭✭✭
1) if someone is on an older Xbox they can’t seem to invite people on Xbox series x to a party through Xbox

2) it puts you into Zone chat as well as party
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    For the first issue you listed, are you attempting to group through the Xbox UI or the ESO in-game UI?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • rossi789
    rossi789
    ✭✭
    Issue 1 occurs vice versa, too. Using Xbox UI "Invite everyone to game".

Issue 2, I've been put in zone chat every time I log in.
  • codierussell
    codierussell
    ✭✭✭✭
    rossi789 wrote: »

Issue 2, I've been put in zone chat every time I log in.

This seems like a new feature of the game. Playstation has been like this since Blackwood update.

• Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    If the enhanced version is so broke can the release be rolled back so we dont have to play a more broken than normal game or can we have the option to not go enhanced and just play the current version non enhance like we been doing
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the first issue you listed, are you attempting to group through the Xbox UI or the ESO in-game UI?

Through the Xbox UI
  • canuckvirgo
    I've noticed this problem since the Xbox Enhanced version of ESO launched. I'm on an Xbox One X and won't be upgrading any time soon, so this issue is making grouping with my core trials team an major issue.

When can we expect this to be fixed?
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭