The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Essence of Ravage Stamina

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Why would you ever create this?
It harms your character....

In my case is says

"Increases the cost of Stamina abilities by 215% or 0 seconds"

But what is the point?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd make it if the Crafting Writ board told me to.

As for why someone wants it? I dunno. Maybe our Pact spies are sabotaging the AD potions stores with potions of ravage stamina instead of the Stam pots they think they grabbed.

Or maybe it's a "fun" prank item, like when you'd drain the stamina/fatigue of characters in TES Oblivion by pickpocketing items onto them, they'd fall over until the effect wore off. Because naturally, who doesn't just drink whatever potion they just find in their pockets...
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd make it if the Crafting Writ board told me to.

As for why someone wants it? I dunno. Maybe our Pact spies are sabotaging the AD potions stores with potions of ravage stamina instead of the Stam pots they think they grabbed.

Or maybe it's a "fun" prank item, like when you'd drain the stamina/fatigue of characters in TES Oblivion by pickpocketing items onto them, they'd fall over until the effect wore off. Because naturally, who doesn't just drink whatever potion they just find in their pockets...

Fun prank - nice! Be nice if you could get you frenemies to take it!
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it even do anything if you have the Snakeblood passive?
    PC | EU
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it even do anything if you have the Snakeblood passive?

I’ll let you know when I find a player who actually has points into the Snakeblood passive.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)