The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player looking for Guild

eddybeevie
eddybeevie
Soul Shriven
Hey,
Just started playing last week and have a Nord Dragonknight lvl 24. Just been working on leveling and saving up cash to buy a house while slowly getting accustomed to the game, I do not normally play MMO's (only one i really have played is SWTOR mostly just as a single player) but am having lots of fun playing ESO so thought it would be best to join a guild and learn a little more about game (builds, best money making ways to get my house faster, to set up PVE and PVP tank etc). Will be pretty active for the next little while so let me know what is out there thanks. If you have any questions feel free to ask and my xbox gamer tag is eddybeevie.