Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update on PlayStation Maintenance - April 5 [COMPLETE]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone,

We wanted to provide a bit more information about the current issue surrounding PlayStation maintenance. This morning while we were testing the build, we discovered some pretty severe hitching that was rendering the game unplayable that only impacts PlayStation builds.

We’ve been working with Sony to identify the root cause and get the issue resolved, and we want to get everyone back in-game as quickly as we can. We’ll let you know when we have an update on this. Thanks for your ongoing patience today.
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on 6 April 2021 06:37
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

We've identified the issue and are working with Sony to deploy a fix as soon as possible. It may take 24-48 hours for the realms to come back online. As a result of these issues, we are going to be extending our Anniversary Jubilee across all platforms. Stay tuned for more details regarding the extension. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate everyone’s patience.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks to the hard work by both ZOS and Sony services personnel, we have found a solution to the problem that was causing ESO PlayStation maintenance to be extended. Both PlayStation NA and EU realms will be coming back online momentarily. We apologize for the extended delay and understand your frustration. We’ll post more about this later today, including details in how we will be extending the Anniversary Jubilee event. Thank you very much once again for your patience.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post