Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Bluescreen crashing in character select screen (PS4.)

GreenhaloX
GreenhaloX
✭✭✭✭✭
Probably one of the lesser issues, but still notable to mention. When in the character screen, the game is bluescreen crashing (intermittently) when you scroll up or down on the characters. I know there are far worst issues plaguing the game. So, when you good folks can get to looking at this issue. It's more annoyance than anything; having to reboot and relog back on each time.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 8 March 2021 17:52
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GreenhaloX

Have you tried any troubleshooting for these crashes such as clearing the local save cache or reinstalling ESO?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @GreenhaloX

Have you tried any troubleshooting for these crashes such as clearing the local save cache or reinstalling ESO?

@ZOS_BillE, thanks for the response. Actually, yes. I reinstalled using the digital version a couple weeks ago. This has been occurring for many months prior, however, even when I was still using the physical disc version. I have been in and out of the game for the last 6-8 months and been noticing the crash since. I just recently decided to post the bug. Been on this digital version for a couple weeks now and still occurring here and there; maybe once or twice in a couple to few hours of gameplay here and there. So, it isn't too bad. Perhaps, it is a PS4 tech issue or something?
    Edited by GreenhaloX on 10 March 2021 15:07
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GreenhaloX

Thanks for letting us know that you've tried crash troubleshooting which has not helped. At this point you should go ahead and open a ticket with customer support so this can be looked into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @GreenhaloX

Thanks for letting us know that you've tried crash troubleshooting which has not helped. At this point you should go ahead and open a ticket with customer support so this can be looked into.

That's an option.. Thank you for looking out, @ZOS_BillE.