The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] LFG vBRP

kstephano
kstephano
Soul Shriven
Hey!

I’m looking for some chill peeps to do vBRP with for the first time with because LFM in Craglorn for this content is pain.

I am a 90k dps stamblade looking for a tank, dd, and healer (or possibly 3rd dd). Available sets I have at hand are: Relequen, VO, Selene, Stormfist, Briarheart, New Moon Acolyte, Perfected Thunderous Volley, Perfected Caustic Arrow, Iceheart.

Thanks
Edited by kstephano on 9 January 2021 09:58
  • kstephano
    kstephano
    Soul Shriven
    Finished it with a decent group, took around an hour and a half but no perfected axe unfortunately.
  • Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    I've done it a couple of times as a tank and I need those one handed weapons too. My in-game is @Canperial35