The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I am looking for 2 DPS and 1 tank who have been in vMOS - Would love get hm achievement

lukemoonwalker
lukemoonwalker
Soul Shriven
I have all the other achievements on my healer, I'm after the beast personality. I have been in vet mannyyyyyyyy times over, I have done the last boss on hm 5x but not in the most efficient way possible. I have been told to instead run in a circle at all times, during the hunt faze as well, I would like to put this to the test.

Would anyone be able to help me? Would you know of a guild that helps people with this specifically? (I am not looking for a carry)

Thanks.

• lukemoonwalker
    lukemoonwalker
    Soul Shriven
    I have all the other achievements on my healer, I'm after the beast personality. I have been in vet mannyyyyyyyy times over, I have done the last boss on hm 5x but not in the most efficient way possible. I have been told to instead run in a circle at all times, during the hunt faze as well, I would like to put this to the test.

Would anyone be able to help me? Would you know of a guild that helps people with this specifically? (I am not looking for a carry)

Thanks.

PC - NA
  • Squintsalot
    Squintsalot
    Soul Shriven
    I've been to vMoS a handful of times and would love to get the beast personality (I also still need a medium helmet... I keep getting light and heavy). I haven't done it on hard mode yet because the groups I've been in just weren't good enough. :/ I'm not a god-tier dps by any stretch of the imagination, but I understand the mechanics of the dungeon and am capable of not dying. If you're still looking to put together a group, feel free to hit me up in game @squintsalot
  • Kingpindragon
    Kingpindragon
    ✭✭✭
    Can Tank

Free after 5pm PST
    PC - NA