Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 5
· NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/663391

Can't load into 8 of 9 of my characters after Markarth DLC update

VadiSabi
VadiSabi
Soul Shriven
Hello,
Dear support team!

I'm playing on PS4 EU server (Account - Shango_25). I cant login with 8 of 9 of my characters afte Marath DLC update (and as i see not only me have this problem).
While i'm trying to login game is crashed. The only character i can login in game is Salomon Lightcraft (this one is character-bank, i'm not really playing by him...).
I've tryied all methods support suggested to me: rebuild BD, delete account save data, restart PS4, deleted & reincstalled game. It didn't help.
I see that you've helped some players by teleporting their crashed characters to the other location. Could you teleport my crashed characters to different location, please?
My main character is Salomon Foulcraft, he is in Greenshade. Please, teleport it to Deshaan.
I've opened a ticket about this issue on support - 201110-000921.

And please tell me when this problem will be fixed?
I can't enter the game for third day. I've wrote in all channels of ESO support i'm in (here, support ticket on website, official russian ESO in www.vkontakte.ru)/
And all i recieved are comments like: it's SONY issue, contact SONY. Dear customer service, please, help me with this problem.
Atleast teleport my main character to DESHAAN.
  • VadiSabi
    VadiSabi
    Soul Shriven
    And will i recieve any compensation for this days? I have ESO+ on & can't play because of your bug. So i pay you for service & don't recieve this service.
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @VadiSabi

We can confirm that the latest replies to your ticket have been received and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as possible.

With this in mind, please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will result in a delayed response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • LordAzriel91
    LordAzriel91
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue, but in my case I can't login with any of my characters.
    I've created a ticket for support (#201110-003695), but support recommends to do only obvious things like reload PS and reinstall the game.
    Seems, there is a bug on EU server. I also know several more players who can't play after patch 28 update.
    Options
  • VadiSabi
    VadiSabi
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth, hi there.
    Well, support team moved all my characters to Deshaan. But it didn't help, still can't enter the game, still blue screen.
    I can't play! Please, fix this critical issue. Many people from my guild have just the same problem. So many players can't enter TESO. And it started after Markath update. When you will fix this situation? How long won't we able to enter the game?

I have (and most of my guildmates with same login problem) ESO+, it expires every day, i've payed for it. And i've been paying for a long time. Now i just can't enter the game. We need you help ASAP. Please, do something, dear TESO support team.
    Options
  • VladKyrych
    VladKyrych
    Soul Shriven
    Hi everyone.
    I have the same issue with all my characters. Support recommendations didn’t help to resolve this issue. It might be a problem with new patch.
    Options
  • VadiSabi
    VadiSabi
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth, feedback, please, mate?)
    Options