Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a great group of people? Look no further!

bigredsage
bigredsage
Soul Shriven
Hey all :) We are always looking for people to come join in our fun!

Whether you are a new player, or an experienced player, or somewhere in between, I'm pretty sure you'll find a home with us.

(Xbox NA) Saviours of Nirn is a Social Guild open to all levels of experience!
We have a mixture of new players & veterans, who are here to help and create an enjoyable atmosphere.
Still on the fence about us? We promise there’s a home for you here.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who would like to join us and help build a solid, welcoming environment we can grow with. Come check us out! If you like the vibe, stay.
What we offer:
-No dues.
-Trader on select weeks.
-Fully stocked Guild Hall w/all attunable stations, target dummies, & Mundus Stones.
-Regular Weekly Guild Events!
-Contests and raffles!
-Healer, Tank, Dps workshops taught by endgame veteran players.
-Teaching and gear run trials.
-Just for fun trials.. ever done an all ice staff trial? 🙂
-Great people to play with!
Discord: https://discord.gg/tgNRFPJ
BAND: https://band.us/@savioursofnirn
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there! I’m a new player who’s interested in getting involved in some guilds. I have zero experience with anything group-related, and would love to learn more. I just have a couple questions.
    1. Do you have a preferred alliance? My current character is AD, but I don’t have any particular attachment to the Dominion and will likely try the other alliances in the future.
    2. Do expect anything in particular in terms of participation? I’m definitely a casual player, and I have a pretty erratic schedule regarding when I can play. I just want to make sure it won’t cause issues if I can’t participate a lot at first.
    My Xbox GT is DON’TBLINK42#402 and my eso account is Shadowspawn42. If I join, is it alright for me to join your Discord too?
    Thanks! :)
  • bigredsage
    bigredsage
    Soul Shriven
    Good morning!

For starters, we post the discord both so that people can easily find us, and so that you can see what we're about if you just want a peek ;) feel free to hop on and say hi!

We have players from each alliance, and our pvp events rotate alliance each week. We do, however, have some players that only play for one alliance or another.

We are a social guild -- a players amount of engagement is up to them, although we will remove inactive players after 30-60 days offline, if we don't know a reason for it. But this isn't, "participation is mandatory!" Either :)

We do have some members that are offline longer than that due to work, or medical stuff, or deployments etc, and if we know about someone who is going to be offline longer than normal, we don't remove them.

I can shoot you an invite in game, if you like, or feel free to just hop on discord and say hi :)
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! Your expectations all sound completely reasonable, so go ahead and send me an invite when you can! I won’t be able to accept until tonight though, so no rush :). I’ll try to get on Discord later too.
    Looking forward to meeting everyone!
  • bigredsage
    bigredsage
    Soul Shriven
    bigredsage wrote: »
    Hey all :) We are always looking for people to come join in our fun!

Whether you are a new player, or an experienced player, or somewhere in between, I'm pretty sure you'll find a home with us.

(Xbox NA) Saviours of Nirn is a Social Guild open to all levels of experience!
    We have a mixture of new players & veterans, who are here to help and create an enjoyable atmosphere.
    Still on the fence about us? We promise there’s a home for you here.
    We are looking for like-minded individuals who would like to join us and help build a solid, welcoming environment we can grow with. Come check us out! If you like the vibe, stay.
    What we offer:
    -No dues.
    -Trader on select weeks.
    -Fully stocked Guild Hall w/all attunable stations, target dummies, & Mundus Stones.
    -Regular Weekly Guild Events! Skyshard hunts, world bosses, and trials :)
    -Contests and raffles!
    -Healer, Tank, Dps workshops taught by endgame veteran players.
    -Teaching and gear run trials.
    -Just for fun trials.. ever done an all ice staff trial? 🙂
    -Great people to play with!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/tgNRFPJ

I updated the above.