Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

DISCONNECT ALL THE TIME

rafaelcsmaia
rafaelcsmaia
✭✭✭✭✭
Can anyone at ZOS please come with a decent solution for this? I already opened 5 tickets and all the support can say is the default port forwarding stuff or to try stupid things like reboot PS4, reboot route.

Im Absolutelly fed up on this, since the lockdown ESO keeps DCing with "Unable to connect to game server". Again, ALL OTHER GAMES WORK JUST FINE AND IVE TRIED ALL THOSE NONSENSICAL STEPS FOR FIXING IT OVER 10 TIMES ALREADY.

For the love of god, can someone PLEASE find out what the hell is going on? How should I be motivated to buy the expansion if I cant stay online 20 mins straight?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to get kicked from the game. It got to the point where I would get kicked several times in an hour. That is fairly unplayable. I am on PC and discovered I got kicked from TeamSpeak as well but the TS response was much faster. That told me the issue was close to home and had nothing to do with the game. Both are very sensitive to losing connection, even for a split second.
    I contacted my service provider. They ran a remote test that did not find anything. However, when the technician came out they found several issues that could not be detected by the simple remote test they can run.

We often think the issue is with the game but every situation is different and it is just as likely the issue is with your ISP, wiring in your home, or even your console. I would call your service provider.

Good luck.

BTW, CS is running extremely slow right now due to COVID. I understand that creating additional tickets for this same issue puts the original ticket back at the end of the queue. I am tagging @ZOS_BillE who may be able to check to make sure your ticket is in the correct queue.
    Edited by idk on 3 June 2020 04:24
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @idk thanks for the heads up, Ive been trying with both, ZOS and the ISP, both cant find the issue. I might need to do as you say and ask for a technician to come here.

Btw im not spamming tickets, but after I do everything they say they close it, and then I go ahead and open another one.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AT&T was my provider at the time. At the time they said they do not charge for a technician to visit as long as they can exhaust all testing remotely first. That did not take long.

BTW, the technicians came out twice. The fist time they found one issue, but that did not fix everything. The second visit found 2 more issues that did rectify my connection issues. In other words, be patient but thorough.

Again, good luck.
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    Please ZOS, figure out why ESO crashes ALL the time, this is on PS4 EU server. We get a blackscreen sometimes and cant do anything but reset. Then we blue screen, then can't log back in keep getting the can't connect to server. This happens sometimes when we try to enter Cyrodiil, sometimes in Cyrodiil, sometimes doing other things not in cyrodiil. This makes this game basically unplayable if every few minutes you are disconnecting, please help!!